SriLankanRecipes.com.au website is owned and operated by "Shammika Web Solutions" (ABN 25 179 220 511). Your access to and use of the site is subject to these terms conditions, whether or not you become an authorised user of this site. These TERMS AND CONDITIONS govern your use of the site and all other communications and correspondence that are sent from and to the site or sent to Shammika Web Solutions and its other related services operated by Shammika Web Solutions as a part of access to the contents of the site and participation in any interactive communication is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Please read these TERMS AND CONDITIONS carefully as they form the agreement between us and you. If you do not agree to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, you will not be permitted to use this site. By using the site you are agreeing to be bound by these TERMS AND CONDITIONS and all amendments to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS from time to time. Your continued use of the site following any amendments is valid confirmation of your acceptance of the amendments.
The price of Delightful Sri Lankan Recipes is subject to change at the sole discretion of SriLankanRecipes.com.au
SriLankanRecipes.com.au, Shammika Web Solutions and all its related services include its owner and all related empolyees of Shammika Web Solutions.
*** SriLankanRecipes.com.au will be under no liability to its customers and users to provide refunds, all payments made are non-refundable. All payments must be pain in AUD.***
* Customers of SriLankanRecipes.com.au include users and browsers who purchase Delightful Sri Lankan Recipes. Any party or individual who does not purchase Delightful Sri Lankan Recipes will not be classified as a customer of SriLankanRecipes.com.au.
* Users and browsers of SriLankanRecipes.com.au include general internet browsers who visit SriLankanRecipes.com.au.
- SriLankanRecipes.com.au will be under no liability to users, browsers and customers in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of services supplied by SriLankanRecipes.com.au.
- SriLankanRecipes.com.au will not accept any responsibility for which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect to: any cooking mishaps, any sort of accidents in the kitchen, food poisoning, becoming ill that might occur while trying these recipes. Try these recipes at your own risk.
- SriLankanRecipes.com.au will not accept any responsibility for users and customers for not mainitaing proper food hygiene practices while trying these recipes or handling food whilst trying these recipes.
- SriLankanRecipes.com.au will not be liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary) in the event that this website is unavailable to users (by virtue of interruption, suspension or termination) for any reason, including due to computer or communications link downtime attributable to malfunction, upgrades or preventative or remedial maintenance activities.
- SriLankanRecipes.com.au gives no guarantee of continued availability of this website and its related services and will not be responsible should this website becomes unavailable.
- SriLankanRecipes.com.au will not be liable for any loss caused by a failure to communicate a customer or a users.
- SriLankanRecipes.com.au accepts no liability whatsoever for the misuse of users' passwords and login codes if such situation occurs.
- These terms and conditions are subject to warranties and liabilities that cannot by law be disclaimed and SriLankanRecipes.com.au's liability for any breach of a condition in relation to supply by it of services to users and customers is limited to, at SriLankanRecipes.com.au's option, supply of the services again, or the payment of the cost of supplying the services again.
- All intellectual property on the SriLankanRecipes.com.au website belongs to SriLankanRecipes.com.au or its owners, and users obtain no interest in that property.
- Users and customers warrant that all information they provide on the website is accurate, does not breach any law or the rights of any person. Users and customers must not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity or forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
- Users and customers acknowledge that SriLankanRecipes.com.au may use all intellectual property in material provided by users throughout the world without restriction free of charge.
- The users and customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions at any given time regardless of any situation.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of SriLankanRecipes.com.au.
- The users and customers acknowledge that all correspondence concluded on the SriLankanRecipes.com.au website and all activities of SriLankanRecipes.com.au are made and concluded in Victoria, Australia.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
- Customers warrant that all information they provide on the website is accurate, does not breach any law or the rights of any person and customers acknowledge that SriLankanRecipes.com.au may use all intellectual property in material provided by customers throughout the world without restriction, free of charge.
- SriLankanRecipes.com.au will not be liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary):
1. If a customer does not give, or does not obtain proper communication with SriLankanRecipes.com.au for any reason;
2. If there is any deficiency or inaccuracy in the website attributable to a lack of maintenance of the website;
4. In respect to services supplied by SriLankanRecipes.com.au under these terms and conditions.
- Users and customers warrant that they have not relied on any representation made by SriLankanRecipes.com.au which has not been expressly stated in these terms and conditions, or upon any descriptions, illustrations or specifications contained in any document including publicity material produced by SriLankanRecipes.com.au.
- On lodging material with SriLankanRecipes.com.au for publication on its website (such as customer testimonials), users and customers indemnify SriLankanRecipes.com.au and its owners, employees and agents against any claim, demand, injury, direct or indirect damage, loss or cost, liability, right of action or claim for compensation in contract, under statute or in tort (including negligence) made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of:
1. the publication of the material; or
2. any activity that is expressed in these terms and conditions to be the responsibility of the user or recruiter; or
3. a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Users entering their contact details for competitions or other promotional draws hosted by SriLankanRecipes.com.au agree to the condition that those details will be held on an online database and that they are signing themselves up for one of the following:
1. Regular newsletter email subscriptions from SriLankanRecipes.com.au
2. Periodical emailing to our online database regarding changes to users subscription services
3. Periodical emailing to our online database regarding promotions from SriLankanRecipes.com.au
4. Fax, email, telephone and mail correspondence from SriLankanRecipes.com.au
- Without limiting the application of paragraph s., users and customers shall indemnify SriLankanRecipes.com.au, its owners, employees and agents in relation to defamation, liable, slander of title, infringement of copyright, infringement of trademarks or names of publication titles, unfair competition, breach of Trade Practices or Fair Trading legislation, violations of rights of privacy, confidential information, licences, loyalty rights or other intellectual property rights.
- Payments made under this agreement may include GST (as that term is defined in A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999). The parties agree that:
1. Each invoice will comply with the form of 'tax invoice' specified in section 29-70 of A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 and the Regulations issued in accordance with that Act."